How to fix the API-MS-WIN-CRT-RUNTIME C++ Error
If You are using some software packages that rely on DLL files or have been created using C++ then sometimes the files can be over written or corrupted when a program crashes or is updated.
To repair this problem you have a few options but generally the best option is to first check the Windows file system using:
sfc.exe /scannow and after that re install or repair the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019.
The links for the 32 bit and 64 bit Windows version and the ARM 64 version can be found here
Cheap Windows 10/Office/Steam & Game keys available from our affiliate link:
Discount code: MIKESUNBOXING
Computers & Gaming Playlist:
PC How To Playlist:
Thanks for watching! If you want specific advice or help maybe consider becoming a Patreon supporter here:
Send donations to paypal.me/mikesunboxing
Most of the items we review can be found in Our Amazon influencer Storefront:
(discount code MIKESUNBOXING)
Get in touch with us:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://newblurayrelease.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trường hợp nào không được mua bán nhà đất Đà Nẵng – bạn đã biết?
- Biệt thự quận Nam Từ Liêm MeeyLand sau Covid-19 có gì thay đổi?
- How To Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing NEW METHOD! (2018) (%100 Working)
- How to Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing – 100% working
- Theo dõi tin nhắn từ xa và xem tin nhắn bị xóa bằng Sms backup and restore