ABOUT THE LESSON 📚
Do you want to say words & phrases just like a native speaker? If so, then it’s important to master the pronunciation of the first words you often say…GREETINGS!
We’ll go over several common greetings and tell you how to say them just like a native English speaker. We’ll look at how the words sound, the different reductions, as well as word omissions when it comes to greeting people.
SECRET FLUENCY LESSON 👉
LINKS TO PRACTICE & IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH ✅
Improve Your Listening w/ Audiobooks. FREE TRAIL!
Find an English Teacher/Tutor (Recommended Sites) 🙋
Eliminate Writing Mistakes ✍
Wes’ Teaching Adventures
Happy Time Go Fast (South Korea):
Watermelon Is Life (Namibia):
**Please know that links to Audible, italki, Verbling, Grammarly are affiliate links. We earn commission through these links.
FOLLOW INTERACTIVE ENGLISH 👍
OTHER SHOUT-OUTS 💬
Royalty-free images provided by Pixabay
Music: Buddy – Bensound.com
MESSAGE TO YOU 😊
Thanks so much for being a part of our community. Learning English is an enriching experience that brings everyone all around the world closer together. Be sure to say “Hello” and write to us in the comments. We love hearing from all of you.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đập Tam Hiệp hé lộ sự thật Đập lớn nhất thế giới làm trái đất quay chậm lại, Nếu vỡ Trung quốc sẽ ?
- Git and GitHub for Beginners – Crash Course
- Giới thiệu tổng quan về Tuturial Laravel 6
- Người Việt ở Mỹ bây giờ hiện tại đang đứng ngồi không yên chứ không đùa đâu
- Review chi tiết GIÀY CẦU LÔNG Yonex giá rẻ AKAYU S