In this -Your Edge- episode John Mitchell takes you through all of the steps to create a wire wrapped sword handle. First shaping the handle itself. Next showing how to twist your wire and finally how to wrap the twisted wire around the handle using a special jig that John made himself.
Please consider supporting us by sharing this video to help spread the word!
► Visit our website for available items for sale ★ ★
Videos Shot, Produced and edited by – Matt Stagmer
Co-producer Ilya Alekseyev
Craftsman – John Mitchell – BaltoKnifeJohn@yahoo.com
Helpful purchase links for creators and craftsmen
Camera Starter Pack for Content Creators –
Great Forge for Beginner or pro –
Snazzy Safety Glasses –
John’s Favorite Face shield –
Rigid Double Horn Anvil –
Variable Speed 2 x 72″ Belt Sander –
Powerline Video Editing Software –
Music by – and Youtube Creator Library
Forged and Filmed at
Matt Stagmer – @matt_at_arms on instagram
Ilya Alekseyev – @slavicsmith on instagrom
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Xổ số Trà Vinh 10/7/2020 – XSTV – SXTV – XSTRV – XSTVINH – Kết quả xổ số đài Trà Vinh hôm nay thứ 6
- Swords Of Revealing Light! | Jump Force
- Sword and Sandals 2 ( Hacked Mode )
- Fan Trực Tiếp Game #311: Tứ Đại Ác Dâm Đụt Học Cửu Dương Thần Công Bị Địch Rượt Chạy Sấp Mặt :))
- Swordsman Online First Impressions "Is It Worth Playing?"