Tod’s reproduction of a Renaissance Sword “Breaker” or is it a ‘sword catcher’?
Most likely named by the Victorians, these unusual looking daggers were actually used to catch and control an opponent’s rapier blade and so Sword “Catcher” would probably be a more accurate name.
If you are interested in custom historical weapons have a look at and if you are interested in budget but excellent medieval knives, have a look at
Shot on location at Kentwell Hall, Suffolk, UK. The most extraordinary place and the reason I started making historical replicas. Thank You.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://newblurayrelease.com/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Xổ số Trà Vinh 10/7/2020 – XSTV – SXTV – XSTRV – XSTVINH – Kết quả xổ số đài Trà Vinh hôm nay thứ 6
- Swords Of Revealing Light! | Jump Force
- Sword and Sandals 2 ( Hacked Mode )
- Fan Trực Tiếp Game #311: Tứ Đại Ác Dâm Đụt Học Cửu Dương Thần Công Bị Địch Rượt Chạy Sấp Mặt :))
- Swordsman Online First Impressions "Is It Worth Playing?"