Ole Bjerg joins The Big Trade for a fascinating conversation on the beauty of poker and its linkage to capitalism. Ole starts off by introducing his book “Poker: The Parody of Capitalism”, and his exploration of the philosophical and psychological component of poker; and Peter adds his thoughts on the origins of Monopoly to enhance the subject. The two then dive into strategies applied to this game as they both agree that particular hand of poker is perceived to have different gaming value. Following is a discussion on the parallel between the Casino and capitalism, Peter and Ole discuss on various topics including assets allocation, politics point of view, economic school of thoughts and global debt bomb.
If you’d like to contact Peter Pham or Phoenix Capital, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on
Read more about Vietnam FDI insight at our website
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://newblurayrelease.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How To Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing NEW METHOD! (2018) (%100 Working)
- Hướng dẫn Hack nick Facebook mất 100% – Xem trộm tin nhắn fb người khác
- How to Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing – 100% working
- Theo dõi tin nhắn từ xa và xem tin nhắn bị xóa bằng Sms backup and restore
- Cách cài đặt mật khẩu file PDF bằng Adobe Acrobat Pro – how to password protect a pdf ?