You might receive an error message sometimes, when you try to open a program on your Windows computer saying that- The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. This may happen when you try to open some Adobe applications, SmartFTP software, Skype, Autodesk, Corel Draw, Microsoft Office, and XAMPP.
This means that Universal CRT, which is part of the Visual C++ Redistributable has either failed to install properly, or that the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file has gone missing or become corrupted.
You can try the solutions mentioned below to fix this problem and see which one of them helps you.
1] Repair installed Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable package
2] Re-register the DLL file
3] Update for Universal C Runtime
4] Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Update
5] Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How To Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing NEW METHOD! (2018) (%100 Working)
- Hướng dẫn Hack nick Facebook mất 100% – Xem trộm tin nhắn fb người khác
- How to Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing – 100% working
- Theo dõi tin nhắn từ xa và xem tin nhắn bị xóa bằng Sms backup and restore
- Cách cài đặt mật khẩu file PDF bằng Adobe Acrobat Pro – how to password protect a pdf ?